grains & rice
How it works
Your delivery method
Mastercard Terms & conditions
- This Campaign (“Campaign”) is co-sponsored by MasterCard and Jumia for purchases made by making a payment through JumiaPay on the following Jumia apps, mobile sites and websites (collectively referred to as “Platform”) which Platform is owned and operated by Jumia (“Jumia”, “We” or “Our”).
- JumiaPay App "Formerly Jumia One" where you can recharge, donate, and pay all your bills.
- Jumia Mall
- Jumia Foods
- Registered users of the Platform using a Mastercard card to make the payment (hereinafter referred to as “Cardholder/You/Your”) are eligible to participate in the Campaign on the following terms and conditions. All references to “Card” shall mean Mastercard.
- By participating in the Campaign (defined below), Cardholder agree to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (“T&C”);
- all applicable terms and conditions of Jumia.
- The Campaign is valid for 30 days starting from 5th May to 3rd June.
- Under this Campaign, Cardholders using a Mastercard for the first time on any of the Jumia ventures (Jumia Mall, JumiaPay APP & Jumia Food) will get a 10% instant discount per transaction, capped to a maximum of NGN 1,000 (“Discount”) on the purchase of products sold on the Platform and when completing your purchase via Mastercard card.
- Discount will be applied to the first purchase using a Mastercard during the Campaign period.
- Discount will be applied when transactions is performed by making payment through JumiaPay.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The Campaign is NOT applicable on transactions made using any card that is not a MasterCard.
- The Campaign is NOT applicable on transactions not made through JumiaPay.
- In case of cancellation of Your order, the transaction will not qualify for the Campaign. If you cancel or return part of Your order, you will qualify for the Campaign only on the net amount You pay.
- Jumia / MasterCard reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Campaign, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for availing the benefits under the Campaign or for any other purpose.
- Any person participating in this Campaign shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Jumia / MasterCard reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Campaign by another Campaign, whether similar to this Campaign or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Campaign. Any participation is voluntary, and the Campaign is being done purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Jumia / MasterCard to conduct further, similar or other campaigns.
- The above Campaign is by way of a special Campaign for MasterCard Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement with the bank. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- You understand that Jumia may share Your transactional data with MasterCard / Jumia for purposes of this Campaign and for checking Your eligibility for their products and services and by participating in this Campaign, You expressly consent to this sharing of Your data for these purposes.
- Your Transaction data does not contain any personal or sensitive data related to customer bank or personal details.
- Jumia does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Campaign and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on the Platform.
- All the existing Campaigns, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by Cardholders as part of this exclusive Campaign as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in any communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Under no circumstances will the Campaign/Discount being offered under this Campaign be settled with cash in lieu by MasterCard or Jumia.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Campaign.
- Jumia / MasterCard will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by seller(s) on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of such seller(s) and without reference to Jumia / MasterCard.
- Jumia / MasterCard or the seller(s) shall not be liable for any failure by Your bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues attributable to Your bank because of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Campaign.
- This Campaign shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither Jumia nor Mastercard shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- In the event of any dispute, or disagreement between the parties in relation to this Agreement, the Parties shall at first, meet to negotiate in good faith to settle the matter amicably. Where Parties fail to resolve any matter within 21 days, it shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the parties herein, or in the absence of such agreement, to an Arbitrator appointed by the High Court of Lagos State.
- The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act (Cap A18) Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 shall apply to the arbitral proceedings. The decision of an Arbitrator appointed under this clause shall be final except where there is a manifest error in law or fact or miscarriage of justice.
SHIPPED FROM ABROAD
Dark Brown Brazilian Hair African American Curly Wavy Women Wig Hair
-23% ₦ 6,699 ₦ 8,699
(2 offers from ₦ 6,699)
SHIPPED FROM ABROAD
Generic New Easy Infants Baby Stroller Pushchair Pram Mosquito Insect Net Netting Cover Buggy Elastic Design
-52% ₦ 2,216 ₦ 4,599
SHIPPED FROM ABROAD
Baby Girl Lapel Denim Blouse+White Tulle Skirts+Headband
-25% ₦ 3,900 ₦ 5,200
Blue Diamond 150gms-Ball Naphthalene Egg-Camphor+1Sunshine Air Freshener
-21% ₦ 1,188 ₦ 1,500
(4 offers from ₦ 1,188)