Thanks for shopping on Jumia. All you need to know about our delivery timelines can be found right on this page:
- The above delivery timelines are for Orders placed before 2pm. Order placement after 2pm is +1 day added to the delivery timelines
- For delivery of large items to Port Harcourt, please use timelines quoted for "Other Cities".
The following locations are categorized as Other Cities and as such , have longer delivery timelines: BADAGRY, EPE, IGANDO, IJANIKIN, IYANA IBA, IYANA ISHASHI, OJOKORO, OKOKOMAIKO, SEME, TOPO, SHEDA, KUJE, KWALI, GIDAN MANGORO, IDU, KARMO, KARSHI, GWAGWA, ABAJI, ABUJA-KUJE, ABUJA-KWALI, SANGO OTTA, OTTA TOWN, AGBARA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ITELE, ALAGBADO, ITELE (Ota), ITELE (Ijebu)
The timelines quoted are business days - Monday to Friday only, excluding weekends. They vary depending on the delivery option chosen:
- Door Delivery: Delivery time starts from the day you place your order to the day one of our delivery associates makes a first attempt to deliver to you. Delivery will be attempted 3 times over 5 days (7.00 am to 5.30pm ) after which the item will be cancelled.
Pick Up Station: Delivery time starts
from the day you place your order
to when you receive the first SMS to
pick up your order from our pickup station. Please note: 9mobile
subscribers may be unable to receive text messages.
Ensure you pickup your item within 5 days, otherwise it will be
Advantages of picking up your items at the pickup stations include
- Cheaper shipping fee when you order to a pickup station
- It allows customers adequately schedule your pickup at your convenience within the provided terms and conditions.
- No case of delayed delivery from dispatcher / rider
The only limitation on pickup stations is the weight and size limit of the item that can be shipped to the station.
At Jumia we ensure customer safety at our pickup station as:
- We follow contactless pickup procedures for all order pickups
- We ensure no direct contact between you and the Jumia team members
- When you arrive the store, you will receive specific pickup instructions
Jumia Express: Products are stored in the Jumia Warehouse which ensures they are shipped quicker. To find out more about Jumia Express, click here.
Standard Shipping: Products are held in stock with sellers and shipped once received at our warehouse.
Shipped from Overseas: Products are shipped from overseas. To find out more click here
Economy Postal Shipping: Economy Postal Shipping is a new economical shipping service for Jumia Global items, delivered through local postal service providers. To find out more click here